2/47 Day St North, Silverwater NSW 2128

Delivery Information

Showcase your services in a stunning way! Benefit from the rich selection of ready-made elements and styles specially designed to highlight your core competences

Delivery Information

Sydney Metropolitan Delivery Rates

– Kitchen cabinets and laminated bench tops FLAT PACKED, from $100-$250

– Fully assembled cabinets, from $200-$400

– Stone bench top, $200 (Ground Floor)
– Small items that can be posted we use Fast Way for delivery
– Glass splash back, $200 (Ground Level)

Regional NSW & Other States Delivery Rates

Please contact BFP Kitchens directly to receive a quote on delivery rates.

Delivery Times & Product Preparation Lead Times

– Cabinets with doors 15-18 working days

– Caesar stone bench tops 5-8 working days

– Laminated bench tops 5-8 working days

Delivery times may vary slightly during busier periods or public holidays.

At BFP we take pride in our on time delivery dates and understand your time is important however please be mindful that from time to time there may be unforeseen circumstances resulting in delays in deliveries due to suppliers being out of stock on certain products or materials. In these situations we will offer you a similar product and colour whilst keeping you informed about the changes.

All orders will require an upfront deposit of 30% upon ordering, the remaining 70% plus any delivery fees must be paid for in full upon pick up or prior to delivery.

If your purchase does not fit (due to any typing or measurement errors made by you) you will be required to pay 15% of total cost plus any delivery costs incurred and we will make a new order for you based on revised sizes.

In the unlikely event that your purchase is incorrect (due to errors made by us) please contact us to arrange a complimentary swap to the correct product/measurements.